1. Check-in will be allowed only on submission of the original Confirmation Voucher.
2. Confirmation Voucher is non transferable and is valid only if signed by the concerned authority.
3. The room will not be retained beyond 6 pm. in case of late check-in unless informed at Front Office at firstname.lastname@example.org / +913371017101.
4. Photo ID Proofs for the guests is mandatory. The same needs to be shown at the time of security check at the Hotel.
5. Check/in is at 12:00 Hrs and Check/out at 10:00 Hrs.
6. Early check in charges for check in up to 9:00 am, subject to availability at half day charges as per the room rate applicable. Any time prior to 0900 Hrs will be charged for additional full day charge.
1. Late check-out will be on solely subject to availability and late check out post 1400 Hrs will be subject to full day charges as per rates applicable.
2. On failure of the Guest to vacate the room on expiry of the check-out time mentioned in the confirmation voucher, Management shall have the right to remove the Guest and his/her belongings from the assigned room/s.
3. Bills must be settled on presentation by cash or credit card. In case of Bill to Company guest needs to sign the bills. Personal cheques will not be accepted.
4. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss and/or damage to Guests belongings or any other property from either the room or locker, or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
Free cancellation, if cancelled prior 24 hrs of the checkin date (before 12 noon), cancellation within 24 hrs will attract 1 night retention charge as per applicable room rate. In case of No show, 1 night retention charges applicable.
1. The Management can change any or all of the above Terms & Conditions at anytime at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
2. All disputes, differences or questions arising out of this transaction shall be settled by arbitration as per provision of Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 and venue of such arbitration shall be at Kolkata only.
3. In respect of the arbitration proceedings initiated pursuant to the transaction envisaged herein and in respect of all matters pertaining to this transaction only. The Civil Courts in Kolkata City shall have jurisdiction to the exclusion of all the other Courts.
4. Notwithstanding anything stated above Raichak On Ganges shall not incur any liability to the Guest if it is not in a position of fulfill its obligation by reason of any war, civil commotion, force majeure, act of God or any notification or order of any court of law or government or the local body (s).
5. Entry to Capella is restricted to guests above 21 years only.