1) This is a Spiritual Retreat Centre, please respect the sanctity of the place.
2)All meals are vegetarian (no onion, garlic, mushrooms or meat served). Special requests (Jain/Vegan) or Diet restrictions has to be intimated in advance. GEV is not obligated to fulfil all requests.
3) GEV Reserves all the rights to check authentication of unmarried couple. In case of dispute.
4) GEV can deny the confirmed reservation on Arrival.
5) Being an environment friendly farm, we do not allow motorized vehicles inside the campus. We encourage our guests to walk around.
6) Personal Vehicles are not allowed beyond the security check post.
7) Visitors are required to wear the “Hand Band” all time and showcase it when, if required.
8) Consumption , possession any of these product is strictly prohibited inside the campus - meat, fish, eggs, tobacco, alcohol, non-veg, caffeine and other illegal contra band items / products etc. 9) No food and/or beverage of any kind will be permitted to be brought into the Retreat Centre.
10) Do not deface any walls, carvings stone canopies (chattries) of temple and Yamuna River Ghats by writing, carving names etc.
11) Do not feed any outside food stuff to cows/horses etc. Please don’t throw any food stuff for fish in the Yamuna River.
12) Do not pluck any flowers, fruits from the trees or damage them.
13) Dress respectfully (no tank-tops, short, tight or revealing clothing, etc.
14) Carry necessary items as per season like hats, rain coats, umbrellas, warm clothes, torchlight, batteries, and personal water bottles to fill and carry around, swimming costumes, any specific medicines needed.
15) GEV is a Plastic free zone, help us to keep the premises clean. Place the trash into the respective bins as indicated. (Wet & Dry). GEV has a no littering policy, the claim of littering rests solely on authority of GEV. A penalty may be imposed.
16) GEV is a Silent Zone post Sunset, be conscious and respectful to other guests, staff members and facilities at GEV. Don’t make a scene, loud noises or any action that disrupts the serenity at GEV
17) Please take care of your belongings, GEV management is not responsible if lost or damaged.
18) Please cooperate with security protocols, you may be frisked and your luggage would be checked, if needed.
19) Some Zones are strictly bare foot, respect the norms.
20) Pets are not allowed.
21) During Ekadashi (11th day of waning or waxing Moon) we serve non-grain meals. 22) GEV reserves the right to deny entrance or cancel bookings (even while on going – with appropriate compensation) upon the breach of any of these T&C.
23) You agree to release room by 10:00 am on the date of departure. Any extension is the sole discretion of the management with additional charges.