1. The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in the hotel.
2. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Adhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
3. PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID card.
4. Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
5. Extra mattress will be provided for triple occupancy bookings.
6. Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
7. Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
8.Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
9. No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
10. No prepared food from sources other than the Hotels in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
11. This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
12. The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.