1. A full amount of the total room cost including taxes is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately by email or phone if you have any questions or require any changes.
2. Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card by means that you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
3. Pets are not permitted. This is non-smoking resort. No alcoholic drinks is allowed. Failure to comply will result in fine and/or termination of stay. No refund will be given.
4. We recommend that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress. Travel Insurance may pay for unforeseen events that might happen during your stay, it may cover Medical expenses, evacuation expenses, trip cancellation costs and so on. Ask your Travel agent, credit card company or you can purchase it yourself through your preferred travel insurance provider.
5. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
1. Securing a reservation with your deposit by means that you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
2. There are no refunds or credits issued for any cancellation received prior to arrival. Failure to arrive at Resort Agrofarmstay will be treated as a No-show and no refund will be given.
3. We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
4. There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.