Conditions of your stay
19. Parties and functions at our apartments during your stay are strictly prohibited. We do not allow them under any circumstances. Use of the apartment contrary to this condition will result in the loss of your bond and/or additional payments. We reserve the right to terminate your booking without refund should you not meet this condition.
20. Excess noise. All guests in our apartments are required to conduct themselves respectfully during their stay so as not to disturb neighbours or interfere with their right to enjoy their properties. You are also required to enter and the leave the property quietly at all times. We reserve the right to remove guests with a full loss of rent and bond if this condition is not met, and we will not be responsible for any alternative accommodation costs.
21. No smoking. You are not permitted to smoke in any of our apartments. We reserve the right to terminate your booking without refund if you do so and additional cleaning costs will apply. You are permitted to smoke on the balcony of the apartment, provided the door to the apartment remains closed. You are not permitted to throw cigarette butts from the balcony at any time. 20. Melbourne Holiday Apartments reserves the right to withhold additional charges from the bond taken on arrival for extra cleaning costs if smoke residue is found in the apartment on departure.
22. Pets are not allowed at our apartments unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with us prior to your arrival.
23. Any damage, breakage, theft and loss during your stay is your responsibility and it is expected you will meet the full replacement/cleaning costs associated with this. We take no responsibility for your personal property during your stay.
24. Should the smoke alarm at your apartment be activated by mistake during your stay (e.g. by cooking or the use of candles), you will take full responsibility for all costs incurred by the Melbourne Fire Brigade if they are called to attend.
25. You must not participate in any illegal activity at our apartments at any time and we reserve the right to terminate your booking without refund of rent or security bond if you do so.
26. On departure, the apartment must be left in a similar state to its condition on your arrival, otherwise we will be required to charge additional cleaning fees.
Problems/complaints/reporting faulty appliances
27. If you need to report a problem at your apartment – for example an appliance does not work – please contact us immediately so we can address this matter for you.
28. If you are unhappy with something at your apartment, please let us know while you are staying there so we can address this issue as soon as possible.
29. The place of law is Victoria, and the courts of Victoria have exclusive jurisdiction.
30. WFM Group enters into this agreement with you on behalf of the owner of the property you are renting.
31. All information or advice provided by us is intended to be general in nature. WFM Group tries at all times to ensure all such information is correct but we do not guarantee its accuracy.
32. WFM Group is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice, or for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or otherwise) suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
33. We cannot be held responsible for the failure or interruption to power or other services to your apartment for reasons beyond our control.
34. We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits from the use of our apartments or services.
Please note: Variances to these terms and conditions are possible, but only by arrangement with us in writing.