- Guests are advised to carefully see the fact-sheet before selecting a room. Once a room is selected, any change in the rate is subject to managementÃ¢Â?Â?s discretion
- The hotel check in time is 13:00 hours and check out time is 11:00 hours
- For arrivals at the hotel prior to 0700 hours, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night and is subject to availability
- The guest needs to make request to the hotel directly for early check-in / late check-out The same is at the discretion of the hotel and is subject to room availability
- The guests need to pay for early check in/late check-out directly to the hotel
- It is mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their passport at check-in
- The double room can accommodate a maximum of three persons. In case of triple sharing, a folding mattress is used as third bed
- Child below 6 years is complimentary on rooms without an extra bed
- Children between 6-12 years of age would be charged an extra child rate
- Children above 12 years of age would be considered as adults and an extra adult rate would be applicable
- Maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults with two children below 12 years would be allowed per room
- Maximum of one extra roll away bed or one mattress would be permitted per room
- Meals served at the hotel will be as per the hotel menu and timings of the meals shall be clearly displayed at the conspicuous places of the hotel
- Any visitors to the rooms other than the guest will have to take prior approval. This is subject to management discretion
- If the guests misuses or damages any hotel equipments, linen or any other damage to property, the guest will have to pay an amount of the damage to the hotel directly as per the hotel policy
- Guests are required to pay extra costs for any special services that are not covered in the room price offered by Silver Sands Sunshine
- Guests need to pay the hotel directly for utilizing all such amenities / services like usage of Lockers, Telephones, Laundry etc
- The hotel shall not be liable to any loss or damage to the persons and property of the guests arising out of force majeure, out of his own negligence or out of the negligence of any independent contractors and their employees
- In any case, no liability on the part of the hotel arising in any way in respect of any hotel booking shall exceed the total amount paid for the room, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- The rates mentioned are valid only for the mentioned period. The rates are subject to change without any notice
- All the bookings are non-transferable without permission of the hotel in case you change/cancel your travel plans due to any reason. Fresh booking will be done in case your family member/friends/colleagues wish to travel on that particular day/period.
- There is a compulsory dinner supplement in all the available packages for Silver Sands Sunshine during Christmas (25th December)/ New Year period (01st January).
Credit Card Bookings Terms & Conditions :
(In order to avoid credit card frauds, guests are requested to note the following.)
For bookings made using a Credit Card the following documents will have to be produced at the time of Check-in:
For a guest making a booking for himself using own credit card:
- Their Credit Card used to make the booking is necessary to be produced at the time of check-in.
For a guest making a booking for another person using own Credit Card:
- Credit Card holder is not one of the guests staying at the hotel, then a copy of the Credit Card (both front and back), self-attested by the Credit Card holder should be produced at the time of check-in
In addition to the above, it is also required to produce a letter, duly signed by the Credit Card holder, authorizing the use of the Credit Card for booking the room
- At the time of submitting the Credit Card copy, please ensure that the CVV number on it is blacked out. (CVV Number is a three-digit number at the reverse side of the credit card, at the end of the signature panel)
- In case the above documents are not produced by the guests, Hotel reserves the right to deny the reservation. In such a case no refund will be given to the guest
- In case of erroneous / inadequate / misleading information given while booking, Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking without any intimation
- Guests are required to carry a valid identity proof and produce the same at the check-in
- Cancellation Policy would be followed for any refund.
- In case of refund for booking for the period, the following applies:-
- 23 December to 3 January is Non Refundable / No change in date.
- 4 January to 30 April and 1 October to 22 December is Refundable and can be cancelled / change in date before 7 days of arrival.
- 1 May to 30 September is Refundable and can be cancelled / change in date before 5 days of arrival.
- In case of refund, bank transactions charges will be deducted above cancellation charges.
- In case of credit card transactions, refund will be done only to the same credit card.
- The time for refund depends on the bank and may take upto 15 days for domestic Credit Cards and 25 days for International Credit Cards.