• Reception hours are; Monday to Saturday 0700-2000 and Sunday 0700 - 1900. • Check-in time is from 1400 and check-out is no later that 1000 on departure date. • Early check-in and late departures are subject to prior arrangement and availability. Additional charges may apply.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Managements discretion). • Management take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property. • Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. • You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys may be provided. • The Sir George Accommodation has a no pet policy.
• The Sir George Rooms are non-smoking. Guests are welcome to smoke out doors in the designated areas of the hotel. If we determine evidence of smoking in theroom, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guests account.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. • Management is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
* A cleaning surcharge will be added to your bill at managements discretion if your room requires extra cleaning due to unreasonable dirtiness.
1. Credit card details are required to create the reservation. 2. MasterCard, Visa and Amercian Express are accepted. 3. Payments will be processed on check-out.
THE SIR GEORGE - cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to 1400 day of check-in to avoid a cancellation charge. If a cancellation is received within 48 hours, 50% of the booking will be charged. If cancellation is received within 24 hours, 100% of the booking will be charged. Please note a 2% bank charge cancellation fee will been taken from your deposit when cancelling.